Friday, July 13, 2007

Thing 9

somewhat familiar with Merlin already since I did yearlong e-learning with Thomson last year for excel & word & attended introductory training included Merlin
investigated forums

subscribed to Merlin & now on my feeds

found some interesting and unusual feeds when I searched cadfael on Feedster
& Technorati (much more)
looked at Distance Librarian - interesting article about authors publishing on web
these'll be the most useful: NYTms, Wash Post Bk Wrld Library Thing & Unshelved for fun

easiest & most helpful feeds for me are from sites of interest that I am exploring on the web where the rss feeds symbol appears

other sites referring to other sites of interest gave me the most useful feeds
looked at spirituality odeo zencast intermediate mindfulness class 2

read a little bit about SecondLife
looked at standard feed icons

No comments: